While It Was Still Spring....

So around here we have had such a cold, to be frank somewhat depressing spring.  I awoke to snow AGAIN this morning. Crazy world.


Anyway as I was finishing up these photos I realized that this session landed on one of the nicest weekends we have had so far.  The lighting was beautiful and it was such a treat to spend some time with this sweet family. Here's a little sneak peek for you guys and I hope all goes well as you wait the final days before the arrival of your new little one!
We started off with some casual family play time

This little guy LOVED playing with sticks - it was so adorable there were just too many to choose from

Such a beautiful family - in every way


Can you believe that we actually caught the moment where he was smelling the tulips - melt my heart

Most of these shots I put into black and white as well as a colour because the b&w treatment just looked so stunning with so many of the shots.

Such an authentic family moment I just adored


Amie, you really are a beautiful woman - with the perfect baby bump.  Love it.



0 comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Twisted Lily Photography.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.