A Sneak Peek of the S Family

I have to say that the morning of this session I woke up nervous.  It had been cold and miserable the day before and early the morning of this session it didn't look like a day of anything but more rain.  Normally I am a little more willing to bring people out into the doom and gloom because chances are we will be able to find a way to make it work.  The reason I was a little more nervous with this family was that their son is only a few months old! After a few texts and a reassuring phone call that they felt up to it - we went ahead with the the session...and I am so glad we did!! The sun peeked out and it turned out to be lovely weather to walk around the park in.


So here is one of the photos from the day - more will follow in the next few days :)

0 comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Twisted Lily Photography.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.