I heart Faces - Yellow

This worked out kinda perfectly - I wanted to show you a favourite shot from a recent grad session I did.  Coincidently I heart Faces theme this week is yellow and so I thought I would kill two birds with one stone (is it just me or is that a morbid saying!? lol)


Anyway here it is :)




6 comments:

Jackie Jean said...

lovely shot

jen said...

beautiful angle! :)

Hollie said...

What a pretty shot!

Kara Abbey said...

it looks like you shot this straight out of a fairy tale - love it :)

Caroljean at Watersong Journey said...

lovely shot!

Simonsen Family said...

such a great shot!!!! And YES! I think that is a crazy/not so nice saying too (lol)
Love your picture~ reminds be of Love Story- I love that song ☻

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Twisted Lily Photography.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.