Bring on the Falls....


So back at the end of August I did a pretty unique photo shoot - 12 families out at a local park that boasts a very pretty waterfall.  Yes I did say 12 families - it was originally going to be 16 but someone had mercy on my soul.
lol
Actually the shoot went so smoothly it really made all of my previous worries seem silly.  The families were all a part of a local mom's group out on a family picnic day...I was just the side attraction.  We all hiked on on up to the falls and then began quickly moving through the photos.  My only regret is that we weren't able to do more locations and get more shots!! (but if left up to the photographer I am sure no one would have been let go to go enjoy the picnic!!)

Anyway I had a great time and thought I would share just a couple of the photos from the day.





0 comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Twisted Lily Photography.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.