Haak Family Photos and Some News (Which is Fun - To Me at Least)

I have been just itching to share these photos with you but I was off on a little road trip this past weekend so you had to wait. (Hard wasn't it...lol)


It was just a great morning of shooting for me  - and I sure hope the family had an ok time as well!  


BUT 


Before I get too carried away I also wanted to share some cool news - I am officially a part of my first wedding trade show coming up in the middle of October.  I was initially put on a wait list but due to someone dropping out I am now trying to pull everything together with only three weeks to go!! Crazy, Fun, Exciting, Terrifying and all sorts of Good. :)


Ok but back to the photos...here are some of this beautiful family and their ridiculously photogenic children :)













2 comments:

Leanne said...

Beautiful! They are going to need a BIG wall to hang these on cause there is no way they'll be able to choose just a few!

Shawna said...

Thanks for doing these! I still Can't decide what pictures to put in our frames!!! Some of my favourites were Mason and Michael, they were both so good in every shot you took of the two of them. Maybe I will have to find a father son spot in the house, lol.

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Twisted Lily Photography.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.