The Surprise....



I was doing a family photo session today (oops yesterday now...hello midnight) and one of my little subjects was struggling with the whole notion of sitting still (who can blame her really)
In an attempt to encourage such stillness the promise of candy was made - although this little button was unwilling to wait until after the session dug in just before her turn for her individual pictures.  So she arrived in front of me with a little lollipop in hand.  They turned out so well I just had to share.
I am sure her mom will be surprised, just as much as I was, how photogenic a lollipop can be  :)
I stand corrected - first came the teddy and then the lollipop

Ah here we go - Lollipops ahoy!



Isn't she just adorable

One of my favourite surprises of the day


I have a whole bunch more from this photoshoot that I want to share but you will just have to wait a bit longer because I really need to go to bed.





1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that sure is a cute little girl you were photographing, hahaha.

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Twisted Lily Photography.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.