What came before the Profile Pic...

Alright so the other day....before I ever attempted to do my own self portrait - I was trying to get some pictures of my own kids.  I wasn't completely satisfied by the pictures I got of them at Davidson Orchards earlier in the summer so I thought I would give it a go with the studio equipment and the whole morning at my disposal.  Here is what I got...and I couldn't choose which ones to print off so I decided to do a photo collage of them all. (Although I am still looking for a program so that I can do that online as well!)




















3 comments:

Leanne said...

love these!

Caroline said...

Wow! Such beautiful pictures!

Shawna said...

my favourite is the one with Gabe hiding his face behind Elianna.

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Twisted Lily Photography.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.